She is an educator, poet, writer and editor.
1. Think about the Eternal Creator, the First Mover (Engine), the Great Architect of the Universe, God.
2. That you do this: Read the Homeric poems, the Bible, the Koran, the Four Books of Confucius, the Baghavad Gita, Plato’s Dialogues, the Works of Aristotle, Don Quijote de la Mancha, and in this way you will take possession of a part of the Memory of Humankind, which will greatly help you in the Sacred Ministry of the Writer (the Creator).
3. Never pass up [scorn or spurn] a reading.
4. Pay attention to adversity when it comes. It is a good teacher.
5. Study Philosophy.
6. Observe your surroundings.
7. Though they accuse you of meddling, never stop asking questions.
8. It is crucial to study grammar and to carry a good dictionary with you always.
9. Listen to Bach, Mozart and Beethoven.
10. Write as much as you want, or if not that, as much as you can. But never stop writing, and take advantage of any space, however insignificant, to publish your writing; for it’s your writing that should make you feel blessed (happy).